If you are interested in joining our team of health professionals who will be helping bring awareness to Wal-Mart customers across the United States, please provide the following information about yourself and your schedule. We will contact you soon with additional information to get you onboard.
As a Wellness Technician engaged with InDeed Wellness for the purpose of providing free glucose and blood pressure screening at Walmart stores throughout the Northeast, you will be required to provide the following services:
- Excellent customer service to all Walmart staff and their customers. This includes introducing yourself to the Pharmacy staff and identifying your role on event day as a representative of CIA Health Screening, our partner. You will also introduce yourself to customers of the store you are working in and invite them to participate in the free health screening you are offering.
- Setting up your screening area in the location indicated by Walmart staff. You must be ready to begin seeing participants at the designated start time.
- Glucose screening by administering a finger stick blood draw and using a glucometer to analyze customer samples.
- Blood pressure screening by taking blood pressure readings using an automated blood pressure monitor.
- BMI and body fat estimation using a handheld analyzer.
- Closing down your station at the designated end time. This includes:
- reporting information on the number of participants through a call in service as well as an online web form,
- correctly repacking your supply box as instructed,
- returning the supply box to the Pharmacy manager,
- removing all garbage from the store and
- properly disposing of the sharps container used during the event.
- Completing the post event survey.
As a member of the team, you will also be required to check-in with your Regional Team Leader regularly through email and or text message. A cell phone that can send and receive text messages, including photos, is required.